Our congratulations to:
- March 2, 2019 Leah and Monique Faison Ross on the birth of their first grandchild, Nina Daisy. Proud parents are Ashley and Joseph Dziados of Pennsylvania. Proud great-grandmother is Barbara Faison.
- Feb. 10, 2019: Michal Lowenstein on the birth of her grandson, Ira Mendel. Proud parents are Vincent and Maya Gagnon of Borough Park, NY. Proud great-grandparents are Dovid & Mira Cohen of Jerusalem. Ira is welcomed by his sister, Zuri, and brothers, Taj, Aharon and Asher.
- Feb. 2, 2019: Larry and Michele Siegel on the birth of their granddaughter, Talia Rose. Proud parents are AJ Siegel and CamilleSauer of Washington, DC, Proud aunt and uncle are Jeni and Andre Magalhaes; big cousins are Lucas and Allie Magalhaes, Proud great-uncle is Bruce Korzenik.
We wish the families many years of nachas!
We extend heartfelt condolences and support to:
- Sister [and Emanuel member] Miriam Schreiber of West Hartford; two nephews, Bernie Schreiber of Mansfield, CT, and Robert Schreiber of West Hartford; and their entire family on the passing of: Jacob Fishman: Jan. 22, 2019 /16 Shevat 5779: Burial was in Hadera, Israel. Memorial contributions may be made to the General Fund at The Emanuel Synagogue, 160 Mohegan Drive, West Hartford, CT 06117.
- Daughters Susan Aldrich (Gerald) of West Hartford and Carol Miller (Larry) of Ojo Sarco, New Mexico; son Richard Horowitz (Beverly) of Los Angeles; four grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; sister Rosiland Hoffman of West Hartford; and their entire family on the passing of: Gertrude Horowitz: Jan. 21, 2019 /16 Shevat 5779. Memorial contributions may be made to Hadassah, c/o Faith Helene, 43 Carlyle Road, West Hartford, CT 06117 or to a charity of the donor’s choice.
- Wife Loretta Levy; sons Doug, and Todd and his wife Amanda; grandchildren Julie, Ali, Ryder and Olive; and their entire family on the passing of: Lawrence “Larry” Levy: Jan. 20, 2019 /14 Shevat 5779. Memorial contributions may be made to the Emanuel Synagogue’s Capital Improvement Fund or to Cancer Research, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215.
- Wife, Sondra Silverhart of Saratoga Springs, NY; son, [Emanuel members] Todd Silverhart and his wife Marci; grandchildren, Perri and Reid Silverhart; and their entire family on the passing of: David Silverhart: Jan. 16, 2019 /10 Shevat 5779. Memorial contributions may be made to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 100 Glen St., Glens Falls, NY, or Congregation Shaara Tfille, 84 Wiebel Ave., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
- Sister-in-law Beth Goldberg; nephew Gerald (Karen) Goldberg; and their entire family on the passing of: Irwin Duftler: Jan. 7, 2018 /1 Shevat 5779. Memorial contributions may be made to the Beth and Benjamin Goldberg Endowment Fund at The Emanuel Synagogue, 160 Mohegan Drive, West Hartford, CT 06117.
May their memory forever be a blessing.