Minyan has two meanings:
- A daily prayer service, and
- The quorum required (10 or more Jewish adults) for the recitation of certain prayers.
The quorum of ten or more Jewish adults may be male and/or female, but all over the age of Bnai Mitzvah. Kaddish (the Mourners Prayer) can be said to commemorate a Yahrzeit (anniversary of a death) at any of our minyanim.
- 365 days/year morning minyan is held at The Emanuel at 7:00 am*
* 8 am on Sundays and holidays; 9 am on Shabbat morning
- 365 days/year evening minyan is held at The Emanuel; subject to time of sunset
- Minyan times are updated weekly on our homepage.
Early risers enjoy breakfast and conversation after morning minyan service.
Join us ANYTIME!
Please let us know if we can add you to our minyan ON CALL list, to be contacted if we are short the required 10 attendees.
CONTACT Ritual Director Moshe Pinchover, (860) 236-1275, firstname.lastname@example.org.