Minyonaires are men and women of all ages that support our daily prayer services at The Emanuel Synagogue, 365 days a year!
– Offer breakfast Sunday – Thurs. to all minyan participants
– Organize Monthly services to Hebrew Health Care residents
– Volunteer to transport congregants in need to synagogue
– Provide Thurs. Bnai Mitzvah Breakfast and present Channukah Menorah
– Provide Bikur Cholim (visits) to congregants as needed in the hospital and shiva
– Support simchas and other synagogue special occasions
FAQ’s Minyonaires CONTACT: Minyonaire Chair Gladys Mondshein