We encourage our congregants and guests to participate in the many classes, discussions, and programs offered through Adult Education and to share these experiences with friends and family.
Explore areas of interest or learn something new!
- Weekly: Natalie Ziplow Study group (ongoing) with Rabbi Small, Topics include: Bible Study, Current Events, Jewish History and more.
- Lunch & Learns and clergy led study sessions
- Outside speakers from organizations such as: ADL, Trinity College, UCONN and more!
- Contemporary authors to discuss the ‘story behind the story’
- Annual Jewish learning festivals
- Independent study, by arrangement.
Activities are supported by the Adult Education Fund, and are driven by our active, lay-led Adult Education Committee. For more information, contact Co-Chair: Gail Adler or Carol Blum.
ALSO..Be sure to join the discussion on the Mishpacha Facebook page!